12.22.2012

January Book Club

Well ladies, the books are chosen for 2013! I am working on compiling the full schedule for next year of book choices, hosts, and book reviewers. I'll have it all ready soon, (maybe next week I will have a little more time after the Christmas chaos has passed...). In the mean time, I thought some of you might want to track down the book for January and start reading over the break, so I thought I'd post the information now. The book for January is called And Only To Deceive by Tasha Alexander. You'll probably have to do a Prospector search for it if you use the Arapahoe Library District, but there are copies available in a lot of other library districts. The book club meeting for January will be held at Becky's house. Let me know if you have any questions, and happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Angie! I'll do a post soon, but January's date is the 29th. And I'll also post the full list of books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI--anyone who has a kindle, this book is on sale for $1.99 right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you got a Nook for Christmas, Barnes and Noble also has the ebook for $1.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I got it on Julia's new kindle. Now I just have to get her to let me use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are already a couple of books in circulation that hopefully will get read and passed along. I picked up another copy at the library today. If you'd like to borrow it let me know. First come, first served!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia picked up my extra copy today, so there are three now in circulation that I know of. It's an easy read, so there should be plenty of time to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is 1.99 on my iPhone too. Possibly the iPad too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie is done with her copy, so give a holler if you'd like to pick it up! You can comment here, or contact her directly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie, I'd like to get the book from you. I left a message at your home last night, but thought I'd post here too. I can come pick it up, or get it from you on Sunday - whatever is easiest. Lemmie know, Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a book available if anyone still needs it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!