I apologize for not getting this posted sooner. April is definitely getting the best of me!! I have picked a date for book club that I hope will work for all of you. Our ward is starting a parenting class that affects a couple of our book club members, and it will be on Wednesdays, so in an effort to avoid this conflict we are going to have book club at my house on
TUESDAY APRIL 24TH at 7 pm. I know there are a few copies of the book circulating, so leave a comment if you need a copy and we'll try to share! See you all on the 24th!
I have an extra copy! I will try to hurry and read mine too so then I will have two copies!
ReplyDeleteI need a copy whenever one is available!
ReplyDeleteI need a copy when someone is done.
ReplyDeleteLindsay and Erica, I still have an extra copy at my house if you are still in need of one. I also have a copy of From The Mixed Up Files... if anyone is interested in reading it. It's a quick 162 pages. :) Wonderstruck is a VERY quick read, so if you haven't gotten a hold of a copy yet, don't give up on us!
ReplyDelete