3.21.2011

Postponed

Hey ladies--I am posting this for Angie. She has had a rough week with a husband in the hospital. She has been hesitating to postpone because she didn't want to mess up anybody's schedule. Unfortunately, as of right now, they don't know for sure when he will be home, and therefore she is not going to be able to host book club this week. She would like to postpone for next week. It is hard with spring break coming up, but is there a day that is better? The options are either Wednesday or Thursday. Thoughts?

p.s. I will finish the book asap and then I can share my copy. I just started, but I can try to hurry if Olivia, or anybody else is still looking.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Tyler. I didn't know he was in the hospital. Postponing is kind of a relief to me since I haven't finished the book yet (not even half way through). We will most likely be out of town during Spring Break. But if you postpone into April, Thursdays are better for me. -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next Thursday (the 31st) is Erica's dinner club at Rumbi that she talked about at our last meeting. So I think Wednesday would be best.

    I hope Tyler gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 31st is dinner club (everyone is invited) - another day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I'm all for having book club 2 times in April.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!