3.19.2011

April

Hi, everyone!  I just wanted to give you a heads up for April.  As I mentioned at our last meeting, the book will be Prayers for Sale, by Sandra Dallas.  It's set in a Colorado mining town in the 1930's.  I listened to the audio version, and I really enjoyed it.  Right now I'm thinking Thursday, the 21st.  We can talk about it more at Angie's next week

Also, FYI, I found out the name of that girl I was talking about last month who I thought had the right look for Katniss.  Her name is Zoey Deutch (click on her name and check out her photos), and I just found out that her mom is Lea Thompson.

1 comment:

  1. I also just found out that some chick named Jennifer Lawrence was just cast as Katniss. I like my pick better.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!