Matthew helped me draw names. Group A can pick up the books anytime beginning Monday afternoon. I'm normally home, but to be safe you can call me at 303 459 4822 when you're on your way. The books will need to be returned no later than September 21st so group B can have their turn.
Group A-
Katrina
Olivia
Tiffany
Lindsay
Anna
Peggy
Vanessa
Rachel
Jill
Cami
*I brainstormed a few different ways to get the books handed out and I felt like this was the fairest/easiest. Thanks to everybody for your input and flexibility :)
Group A-
Katrina
Olivia
Tiffany
Lindsay
Anna
Peggy
Vanessa
Rachel
Jill
Cami
*I brainstormed a few different ways to get the books handed out and I felt like this was the fairest/easiest. Thanks to everybody for your input and flexibility :)
Katrina, I think you've come up with a great system to get the books out to people. Thanks!
ReplyDelete