9.08.2009

Two books available

I have two books from people in group A who have finished. The first two people from group B to leave a comment can have them.

I will also be selecting some dates for us to vote on for our discussion. Is there anyone who would be willing to host it? Or does anyone have access to a building/room we could meet at?

3 comments:

  1. I can probably host it at my house. We have a huge backyard and if it's nice we can do it outside. I have a medium amount of space inside, but I just might need people to bring some more chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot to pick up my book. Is it too late?

    I have keys to the church building, but it's crazy with scheduling unless it's during the day so just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can host too. Either way I am sure that there will be ample opportunity in the future. I already got a copy from the library so I don't need to be included in group B

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!