8.30.2009

And the winner is Invisible Lives!

I will pick up the kit from the library tomorrow, Monday August 31st. It contains 10 books. I think the fairest way will be to draw 10 names out of a hat. Those people then have three weeks to get the book back to me for the other 10 people to also have three weeks. If you want to check one out on your own from the library you are also welcome to do that. I will probably post the questions that come with the books on the blog; you can answer or just think about them while you read and we can talk them over at our meeting. I will look at the calendar and select a date for our discussion. Does anyone have a house that would accommodate this many people?

A little disclaimer-since I have not read any of these books I don't know what kinds of things they contain. If at any point you want to stop reading the book, please feel free. Hopefully we choose books that are appropriate and we won't have this problem, but just in case.

Also, from now on all announcements will be made on the blog so check back.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, don't be shy!