12.19.2013

Book List for 2014!!

Hey all, and Merry Christmas! We missed those of you who couldn't join us for book club tonight. I know some of you are probably curious about what we'll be reading next year, and those who were there tonight want to start reading, so here is the list for next year!
Don't forget, we already chose Austenland as our January book, so maybe you can get a head start over winter break.

Leave a comment if you have any questions. Happy Holidays, and happy reading!!
Add caption

3 comments:

  1. What day are we meeting in January?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I didn't get on the list to host or review, so if anyone needs to switch or just needs it off, I'd be glad to do either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherlyn will be hosting this month for Austenland instead of me. We will meet Thursday, January 30th, at 7:00 pm. I'll send out an e-mail, too.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!