I have made a chart for the 2013 schedule of books for those who want to read ahead. The chart is on the sidebar to the right, you may have to scroll down to see it.
There are also four new polls to vote on the books we have read recently. The voting will end on April 30th.
Lastly, I have invited more people to be contributors to the blog, which means that once you accept the invitation in your email you should be able to write and publish posts. I have also made everyone administrators for the blog, so if you know about how to use blogger and you want to add things to the sidebar, feel free. I have spent a long time tweaking things on the blog however, so I ask that you not change anything that is already there. Adding widgets or links is great though. :)
If I have left anyone out, if there's anything I've forgotten, or if you don't receive an invite to publish on the blog; or your invite doesn't work, please let me know.
Thanks!
--Olivia
Thanks for adding me Olivia. I have really enjoyed this bookclub.
ReplyDeleteNo Problem, Cherlyn. I apologize for not getting around to it sooner!
ReplyDeleteI have a copy of the book if anyone needs one :)
ReplyDelete