The book club kit is FINALLY in at the library this morning, so I will head over there today to pick it up. Let me know if you are interested in a book!
I would love to have a book. I'm gonna be out and about this morning, can I just stop by your place? I picked up the Audiobook on CD from the library, but I think I'd rather have a book. So, if anyone would like the CD's, you're welcome to them. And, 25th or 27th work for me...if I decide to come with baby...who, by the way, hasn't shown up yet! :)
Melissa--I REALLY hope to see that baby, but all others be warned--if he comes, I AM HOLDING HIM!! Becky, I won't be here, but Tom will, so come on by! I have a book set out for you.
I would love to have a book. I'm gonna be out and about this morning, can I just stop by your place? I picked up the Audiobook on CD from the library, but I think I'd rather have a book. So, if anyone would like the CD's, you're welcome to them. And, 25th or 27th work for me...if I decide to come with baby...who, by the way, hasn't shown up yet! :)
ReplyDeleteJenn, can I come get one today just after 5:00?
ReplyDeleteAnd Melissa--thanks for the update! I've been wondering. Well, I guess this gives you more time to decide on a name, right?
Melissa--I REALLY hope to see that baby, but all others be warned--if he comes, I AM HOLDING HIM!!
ReplyDeleteBecky, I won't be here, but Tom will, so come on by! I have a book set out for you.
Hi Jenn, If you still have any copies left could I get one. I'll be running around tonight and could stop and pick one up if you will be home.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hi Jenn, If you still have any copies left could I get one. I'll be running around tonight and could stop and pick one up if you will be home.
ReplyDeleteThanks