I can get discounted tickets through my husband's work for Thursday, May 10th. It's a small discount ($7 off) but any discount is good, right? It is a discount that is dependent upon meeting a group minimum of 20 tickets sold. If the minimum is not met, we will be given the option to opt out or pay the full price. (FYI: Thursday shows are $10 cheaper than Friday shows, even $15 cheaper than Saturday shows, including the matinee!)
The deadline to order tickets is April 6th, but I want to place my order by next Wednesday, March 21st. If you're interested in seeing the musical, and would like one of these tickets, let me know.
- Show Date: Thursday, May 10th
- Show Time: 7:30 pm
- Ticket Prices (see seating chart):
~ PL2: $81
~ PL3: $53

I know of 3 of us so far that are going to buy the $53 tickets (me, Kim & Natalie).
Feel free to spread the word to family and friends.
-Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind, don't be shy!