8.09.2011

The Help

Who wants to see The Help this weekend?  Peggy and I are planning on going Friday night.  I think Mindy is in, too.  We'll look into movie times and put the final time and place in the comments, and we hope as many of you as possible can join us!  I'll also send out an e-mail.  I have no idea how busy it will be, but we may want to get our tickets early.  I don't know.  It's not Twilight, but I think a lot of people who have read the book are excited to see it!  Stay tuned for details.

4 comments:

  1. shoot, date night for us. well, not shoot, I love date night, but shoot I won't be able to make it unless you are going to a showing after 9 pm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go and should be able to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could! Weekend nights are really hard for us--we are like Olivia, try to reserve that time if we can. I could probably go if you choose a late showing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The movie is Friday night at 7:25 at Southlands. Sorry, Jenn and Olivia--the other option was 10:45, which we decided was a little too late for us! :( Leave a comment here or reply to the last e-mail if you're for sure coming, and we'll try to save seats.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!