3.28.2011

A Hail Mary

OK, excuse the sports metaphor, but you know me and my football. This is my Hail Mary pass for the March book club. I am going to reschedule one FINAL time. If you can come, GREAT! If you can't, that's great too. I know some of you are out of town for spring break and I am so sorry and we'll miss you....but I have been pulling my hair out trying to make this work, and this is my final attempt. Here is the information:

Book Club will be held THIS WEDNESDAY, March 30th, at 7 pm.
Jackie has graciously (and life-savingly!) offered to let me hold it at her house. Mine is still in disarray. So...we will meet this Wednesday at 7 pm at Jackie's house. There will be refreshments. Please comment on this post or respond to the email I am going to send out to let me know if you can make it....otherwise I won't make food if no one can make it!   ;)

Thanks for hanging in there with me................

Angie

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to come...but I have slacked and haven't read the book this month, plus hubby is out of town. I'll catch it next time I hope!! I miss my little book club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Angie. We are out of town. But even if it had been last week I would have missed because Larry was out of town. Would have missed next week too for the same reason. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!