3.16.2010

One week to go

We've got one more week until Wuthering Heights! If you're having any problems or questions leave a comment and Lindsey can help you out.

Also, I'm still hoping someone will volunteer to host our book for next month (so that I won't have to do it). Please let me know if you are willing, otherwise I might just have to start asking people :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Katrina,
    Can I get in on Wuthering Heights? I've never actually been in any kind of Book Club, but then again I've never really been interested in the books they've been reading. I love the Brontes though!
    oh... by the way... I hope you're doing well and Matthew and Brian!
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin,
    Feel free to jump in. We accept everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you still need a host...since I haven't been able to go to the last couple, maybe this would make sure I get to go. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!