7.25.2012

July Book Club and a service opportunity

I hope everyone is enjoying this month's book!  It is sure to be a great discussion, so I hope lots of people are able to come book club this coming Tuesday, July 31st at Mindy's house.  

I don't want to distract anyone from reading the book for this month, but I have a real quick request for help that I need for a school project.  Please visit my personal blog and if you have any of the books mentioned in the blog post, or have time to find a copy and bring it to book club next week (or I can even come pick up any donations you have anytime before August 8th), that would be so awesome!  Again, just visit my blog if you have time and about ten bucks to spare.

Thanks, ladies!  Feel free to pass along the blog link to anyone else that you think might be interested in helping.

Happy reading!

--Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, don't be shy!