Ok ladies--I hope you are reading the book Carin picked. I finally started a few days ago and I am enjoying it thoroughly! It is very interesting and well written! Anyway--Tuesday June 26, 7 PM, Jenn Peterson's house! Be there! All the cool people are doing it! :) (I always wanted to say that!)
I have a book available for anyone who might still need one.
ReplyDeleteI would love a copy!! I can stops by tonight if that works. Just email me your address or number if you want me to call and set up a time to come get it. olivialangford (at) gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
So sad, we seem to be back to the night I work. Have a nice time ladies, I am not one of the cool ones. Anna
ReplyDeleteIf anyone has another copy I'd like it. I requested a digital copy from the library but I'm still only number 2 out of 6
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have an extra copy of the book? I'm going to see if I can cram for finals.
ReplyDeleteHeather & Mindy...I don't have a book available for you, but last week I did request the book on CD from Denver Libraries and it's ready to pick up! However, the library branch I requested it to isn't open on Mondays and doesn't open till noon on Tuesdays, soooo I could get it to one of you about 1pm on Tuesday. Would you like it still? Totally not enough time for "cramming", I know, but maybe it will give you an idea of the author's writing style & story line. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteI just got an e-mail from the library that the digital copy I requested was available so I'm set for some serious reading.:)
ReplyDeleteThanks