2.01.2012

February Book Club

Hi Everyone.

The book I picked for February is "The Adoration of Jenna Fox" by Mary E. Pearson. It is a story that is set in a near future America, and "takes readers on an unforgettable journey through questions of bio-medical ethics and the nature of humanity."

There is still one copy available to check out from the Aurora Library and several other copies are currently circulating through the group.

We will meet at my house on Wednesday, February 29th at 7:00.

I hope you all enjoy the book.

-Heather

4 comments:

  1. I just finished the book. Who would like it next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, great! How would you like to get it? Want me to bring it to church? Or would you like it before then? I'm game for whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could bring it to church, that would be great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!