Here is the information for next month's book club. It's Anna's month, and we will be reading
The Wednesday Letters, by Jason F. Wright. We will meet on Wednesday September 21st. Anna has one copy of the book that we can share. Also, as of right now there are four copies available on the shelf in the Arapahoe Library District, so hurry and request a copy! ;) We missed those of you who didn't make it tonight and hope we'll see everybody on September 21st!
are we meeting at anna's house? can someone email me the address? :) I'm curious, what did everybody think of "The Lonesome Gods"? I really liked what I read! but I only got about half way through :(
ReplyDeleteThanks Angie! And, I see you were able to update the side-bar reading schedule too, with Anna's book change and Natalie hosting November! Thanks! -Melissa
ReplyDeleteOlivia, the meeting will be at Jackie's house.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure Mindy was planning on November. She has posted comments about it a couple times, but it never got put on the sidebar schedule. But I'm sure she's flexible.
ReplyDeleteOh shoot! None of us remembered that last night. Sorry Mindy! When Natalie offered to host a month we decided November because it was the first un-hosted month we could remember. Becky, I think you left right before we started talking about this - just a few minutes too soon, huh?! :) I'm sure Natalie won't mind moving to another month.
ReplyDeleteBecky, you're right I remember mindy saying she wanted november a while back. I have added her to the list for november and taken off natalie. If you would like to pick another month, Natalie, let one if us know and we will add you to the sidebar for that month. Thanks, Ladies!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, the shout out for the sidebar update actually goes to Olivia. I emailed her last night and she is totally on top of it!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally flexible! I don't know if December is passed over or not, but I am happy to do that or January. Really, just plug me in anywhere :) thanks! ~Natalie
ReplyDeleteanyone have a copy of the book?
ReplyDeleteerica
I do, Erica. I can bring it by your house today.
ReplyDelete