7.04.2011
july book!
I hope everyone's summer is going well! Last weeks book club was so great! I'm excited for this month too! We will be reading "Girl With A Pearl Earring" by Tracy Chevalier. I have several books on hold at the library so I can let you know when books come in and drop them off to you as I get them. Let me know if you'd like a book in the comment section here and I'll let you know when I have one for you. We are planning to meet at my house at 7 on Thursday the 21st. Let me know if that date doesn't work for any of you, and we can try to work out another time. Happy Reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, and here is the website for the Denver Ikea I was telling you about at book club:
ReplyDeletehttp://info.ikea-usa.com/centennial/?cid=us%3Eem%3E2011jun26%3Ehtml%3Ecentennial_go
pretty exciting!!
Thanks for already requesting books for us. I'd love to get one. Just let me know when it's in and I'll come pick it up. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI just checked out the audio download from the library. I read it maybe three years ago, so I need to refresh my memory. I'm pretty sure the 21st works for me.
ReplyDeleteI have two books to lend out. one is for "troop 719" by the way, who is that? haha! :)
ReplyDelete