6.03.2011

The Hunger Games Movie Cast

Hi Guys!  This is Mindy.

Maybe you already discussed this when I wasn't around, but I just barely linked to the cast for The Hunger Games movie.  See pictures here and here.

I am super excited!  I'm especially happy with the casting of the adult parts - Woody Harrelson as Haymitch, Elizabeth Banks as Effie, Stanley Tucci as Caesar, Donald Sutherland as President Snow, and LENNY KRAVITZ AS CINNA!  Ha, ha!

Sorry if you already knew about this, but just thought I'd link it for those who didn't!

2 comments:

  1. Also, I remember that I signed up to host book club in November. I don't have a book chosen yet, but I thought I'd make it official that I'm hosting in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'm happy with anyone! Especially the lead three. And I can't see Woody as Haymitch. I looked up Elizabeth Banks to see who she is, and I think she looks too young for Effie. And I'm pretty sure Cinna was white! At least in my head. I can't even remember who Caesar is right now. Sigh. Sometimes it's better to see the movie first and then read the book with the pictures already in your head. Otherwise it's just disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!