So, as some of you may already know, our dear Katrina is leaving the Colorado nest, and thus our fantastic book club. We will miss you so much! I always love hearing what you think and I love the books you have chosen as well. I still think we might need to skype you in on our meetings!
For February we have "Mockingjay" and "Catching Fire" but we still don't have a date, and I'm not sure if we have a place either....
So far, the dates suggested are Feb 22nd or Feb 23rd. There may be conflicts there because the 22nd is a Tuesday night (church stuff happening). Suggestions are welcome for other possible dates if those two don't work for a lot of people. Comment here and we'll figure out when the best date to have the next meeting should be. It should be a very interesting one!
I'm hosting for Feb. so book club will be at my house. The date is Feb. 24th.
ReplyDeleteFebruary 23rd would be fine too if that works better for everyone.
ReplyDelete