12.11.2010

2011 Schedule

Here is the current list for 2011. We still need one more person to sign up for either November or December and I will do the other month. Those who signed up without books, please get thinking about what you could do and let me know as soon as you can (ideally a couple of months in advance) so there will be more time to find books. FYI, The Help is a book you will want to get on the wait list fairly soon, as well as Catching Fire and Mockingjay.

January-
Lindsay
In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez

February-
Peggy (let me know if this is okay)
Catching Fire and Mocking Jay

March-
Angie
The True Story of Hansel and Gretel

April-
Becky

May-
Jackie
The Help by Kathryn Stockett

June-
Jenn

July-
Olivia

August-
Melissa
John Adams?

September-
Anna
Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

October-
Erica

November-

December-

2 comments:

  1. I'll take November if it is still available. I need to check Goodreads to see what everyone has already read before I choose a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina - That sounds good. I better get reading!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!