10.25.2010

Goose Girl

Goose Girl by Shannon Hale will be our last book this year. There are a couple of copies on hold in the Arapahoe system, two available from Aurora Libraries, I have a copy and you can get one used on Amazon for $1.22.

The date is December 2nd at Jackie's house. I don't expect the discussion to be very deep or lengthy which will allow us time to plan out next year. Please think of a book you would like to read and we will assign months.

It was also suggested that we do a book exchange. You would bring a book to swap with somebody else. If you are interested please leave a comment.

And thanks to Mindy and Erica for Thursday! We had a great turn out and it was our one year anniversary :)

4 comments:

  1. yes to a book swap. There are tons of great books at thrift stores or we could give away a book we own and have already read, so it doesn't have to cost any money. :) happy anniversary book club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I'll be out of town that week. I think sometime in the next few months, after everyone has had enough time to get a hold of the books and read them, we should get together and discuss the other two books in the Hunger Games series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Becky's idea. I'd love to discuss the rest of the series.

    And I'll be out of town, too, most likely. Bummer. A book swap sounds great--I have plenty of books I'd like to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, please! I would LOVE to go through Catching Fire and Mockingjay...it kind of killed me not to talk about it last week!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!