is going to be The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins, hosted by Mindy (but it might not be at her house, we will let you know the location when it gets sooner). But Mindy picked the book. Anyway, we have an extra copy checked out from the library if anyone wants to pick it up from me (Olivia). Sorry if any of that is confusing. Just email me, call me or leave a comment if you want one. Thanks!
I want it!!! (Am I too late?)
ReplyDeleteBecky, I still have a copy. You can come by and get it whenever. Just call me on my cell. If you don't have that number then email me. Thanks!
ReplyDelete--Olivia
For anyone not wanting to wait on the library, Sam's Club has The Hunger Games for $5.68. It's on the row of books across from all the videos, just after all the bibles if you are walking towards the food side of the store.
ReplyDelete