7.06.2010

One week count down

The meeting for Northanger Abby is a week from tonight-July 13th.

I'm just curious if anyone has tried the audio download feature from the library. How does it work? Did you like it?

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! I've read it before, but I should probably read it again before next week. Does anyone have the recent PBS movie? I loved the movie, and it would be fun to watch it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's at Peggy's house, right?

    Katrina, can you add my e-mail to the comment notification? Reader notifies me of new posts, but sometimes I miss new comments. If you've never done it, you go to settings, comments, and then at the very bottom, there's a box where you can type up to 10 e-mail addresses. (You probably didn't need the tutorial!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky-I do need the tutorial, but I didn't see a comments option under the settings. Maybe Olivia knows how to fix it . . .
    And yes it is at Peggy's.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!