4.02.2010

Next book

Our next book is . . . .
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Hosted by Melissa
Tuesday April 27
7 p.m.

I have a copy of this book if anyone wants to borrow it just let me know.

Also, I thought our last meeting was great and thanks to all who came. I thought a lot of good points were brought and I was thinking about them for a few days now. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Can I borrow the book Katrina? I hope I got to you first. Maybe I should call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, you can borrow the book. I'll bring it to preschool and if I miss you let me know when we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone else have a copy of the book that I could borrow?

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!