4.28.2010

Book for May

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe.

If my searching is correct it is available in audio book form. I didn't find it in the Aurora library system either. I did find lots of used ones on Amazon for around $3.29.

I forgot to ask Jenn for the date so we will post it as soon as we can.

*Thanks to everyone who came last night! I love hearing everyone's thoughts and hearing things that I didn't pick up on, etc. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I just requested it from the Arapahoe Country library system. When I first requested it, I saw that I was 5th on the hold list, so I requested a different copy, and I'm first for that one. So when I get my copies, I'll share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame it on being pregnant! One of these days I'll get my brain back, right? Yes, there are a few copies in the Arapahoe County system. Thanks Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have access to one, or maybe two books if people want to borrow them. I was hoping we could meet on May 19. Is that way too soon for people?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up my copy from the Smoky Hill branch yesterday. I'll try to be quick so someone else can use it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both my copies are ready for pick up. Who wants one first?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, is one of your copies still available? I want one if it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, Lindsay, I didn't see your comment until now. Yeah, I have an extra copy. It's large print! I hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, don't be shy!