I'm having a hard time choosing the date for this next book. Wednesdays and Thursdays are the days that affect most people. But I know Tuesday is hard for a couple of people too. If you could leave a comment with your top two or three votes that would help me out. We were aiming for the week before Thanksgiving. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, would that be too hard? Would the week after Thanksgiving be better? As you can see, I just have no idea, please help me out :)
Olivia, is your house still available? What days work for you?
any of those days work for me - Larry won't be on call again until April and then it's not on a certain night but like every 4th day
ReplyDeleteThe Tuesday before Thanksgiving would be fine wiht me for this month.
Any of those days work for me as well.
ReplyDeleteps--does anyone have the book so I can borrow it? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTuesdays and Thursdays are what work for me. Except not the Tuesday before or after Thanksgiving because we'll be out of town. But if I miss it, I miss it. The Tues or THurs the week before Thanksgiving week OR the Thursday after Thanksgiving week are my best days. I'm also not opposed to Fridays.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for Tues the 17th. - Melissa
ReplyDelete